torsdag 31 mars 2011

Long time no see?

Good Evening, or rather Good Night!
It's a quarter to midnight and now is the time I find suitable to continue with my rather inconsequent blogging!
I believe much has happened since last time, but at the same time nothing at all...

Today I found a song that actually moved my heart! And yesterday I found a song that, I can almost imply that it's one of the greatest songs I'v heard, I cannot get enough of it! Even though it's said that it resembles The Beatles song Tomorrow Never Knows. It is the first opening from Eden of the East, Falling Down with Oasis. To me that song contains everything I look for in a song, maybe not everything but let's say 90%?
The first song I mentioned was Baby Baby with 4Men, that song is truely beautiful! I got euphoric while listening to it haha ^^
This leads straight to the reason I wanted to make an entry! I actually found 4Mens Baby Baby by accidently listening to a cover! It was a Canadian performing at a Korean "Next Star show"-something. His name is Shayne Orok and his voice is really soothing and cute haha ^^
This is the first appearance I saw.




Later I, again, accidently stumbled upon another appearance by him, now togheter with another guy, I believe he is a Korean citizen.Their voices suit eachother eventhough the other onces is abit stronger. Anyway, it's a beautiful cover of 2PMs Again & Again




This will be all for now, over and out, Emma.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar