So my birthday has passed and I'm now 20 years old, scary! I hope this will be a good year :)
I thought I would come up with something that would make me more active and I found this!
25 songs in 25 days. I'm doing it.
Because I always tell you what I think and you guys know I’m going to talk about music anyway.
1. A song from your childhood
2. A song that reminds you of your most recent ex
3. A song that reminds you of one/both of your parents
4. A song that calms you down
5. A song that is often stuck in your head
6. A song that reminds you of a best friend
7. A song that reminds you of a great summer
8. A song that reminds you of your first love
9. A song that makes you hopeful
10. A song by your favorite band
11. A song on the soundtrack of your favorite movie
12. The last song you heard
13. A song that reminds you of a former friend
14. A song that reminds you of your spouse
15. A song you love singing along to
16. A song that has made you cry
17. A song that makes you want to dance
18. A song that you love but rarely listen to
19. The first song alphabetically in your iTunes
20. The last song alphabetically in your iTunes
21. Your favorite song
22. A song that someone has sung to you
23. A song that you cannot stand to listen to
24. A song that you have danced to with your best friend
25. A song you could listen to all day without getting tired of
So I'll start with the first one then :)
1. A song from your childhood.Since my childhood was during the 90's I have to choose Barbie Girl by Aqua.
See you again with a new song!Over and out, Emma