lördag 11 december 2010

Separation did not know about me

Good day!
Haha I am a sucker for memes, sorry.


1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle. (I used Party Shuffle, cuz Shuffle isn’t really “random”)
2. For each question, press the ‘next’ button to get your answer. (or listen to each song, like I did.)
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds! (except if it is a classic song)
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
What do your friends think of you?
蝉時雨, by ムック
(Shemishigure) Okay...I don't know what that means but GoogleTranslate tells me it is "Outburst of cricket chirping"...I wonder if that is right, if so, am I a chriping cricket? XD
If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
Cahtarsis Inst., by Outsider
Haha if I would have written this in swedish I would have said "Goddag yxskaft"
How would you describe yourself?
남자답게 , by Outsider
(meaning= Man) HAHAHHA am I really that masculine?
What do you like in a guy/girl?
Dress, by Abingdon Boys School
HAHA so I like anyone dressed in a dress? XD
How do you feel today?
So it's over, by Weeping Willows
...actually, I am quite satisfied
What is your life’s purpose?
Shopaholic, by Epic High
Okaaaay haha and I am considered to be pretty good at scraping my money
What is your motto?
대경성, by 서태지
(Daegyeongseong) ...again, I don't know the meaning. But I guess it is a pretty good answer, it confirms my slug brain which does not want to share with the rest of my being, result; confused
What do you think about very often?
The Day That I Die, by Good Charlotte
It is a pretty good answer actually, I am not suicidal or anything but I do think about death quite alot. I am pretty paranoid, thinking about different scenarios which I am being hurt in my daily life
What is 2 + 2?
Geumja's Prayer by Yeong-wook Jo
Hmm...I think it is to abstract for me to understand the meaning..or maybe...it is the amount of prayers she got...? No I believe she got more..
What do you think of your best friend?
Set Me On Fire, by Pendulum
...so I got the hotts for one of my friends? I think I would know that I that was the truth XD
What do you think of the person you like?
Imagine, by Mosaic Whispers
That's good...a person that doesn't even exist!
What is your life story?
Face Off (Feat. Mc Sniper), by Outsider
iTunes really love Outsider, doesn't it? So it means I am revieling my all? Or something? Or that I am living in a lie?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
160 (Feat. 捞荐辟), by 은지원
...I turn another direction..?
What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Afraid this time (Detroit 2000), by Cellweller
HAHA XD
That doesn't sound promising at all!
What will you dance to at your wedding?
Therapist (Feat. Illinit), by Outsider
(As I said, iTunes really like Outsider!) ...the only thing I can say that it is not a ordinary wedding song XD
What will they play at your funeral?
Rainism Remix, by Rain
If anything this is a true misfit!
What is your hobby/interest?
High Skool Dropout (반항하지 마), by Epik High
Ha. Ha. Ha. this ain't promising! I guess it means I am going to drop out of University?
What is your biggest fear?
小さな窓, by ムック
(Chiisana mado = Small window) .___. ...I don't know what to say...really
What is your biggest secret?
The Present, by K.Will
So I AM living in a lie? Or what are you going at iTunes?
What do you think of your friends?
난 행복해 , by Outsider
(Meaning= I'm Happy) You got this one right iTunes :D
What will you post this as?
이별 몰랐던 날, by 케이윌
(Meaning= Separation did not know about me) haha okay I'll change it! Though it sounds like I am a unknown child of divorced parents...

You learn something everyday, iTunes like Outsider!

Over and out, Emma.

1 kommentar:

  1. Tror jag gör den här senare~ 8D
    som du sa, vissa svar var ju lite, jaaa.. deprimerande XD

    SvaraRadera