tisdag 12 oktober 2010

My day

Hello
The day started of with a heavy cloud hanging above my head. I felt really sleepy, even though I kept waking up within every 10 minutes. So I decided it was time to get up. 

 
I had an appointmet at the Employment Service in the afternoon. Instead of actually doing something before it was time to leave, I used my precious time to watch another episode of Sungkyunkwan Scandal .__. I really like that drama. But I actually like the bad guy XD hahah I don't feel any sympathy for the protagonist at all! I, who usally am really compassionate!

 
Anyway, at the Employment Service we decided that I was going to try a bit harder to find a job and then, in two weeks, they'll help me find a job ^^ 

The coward I am have made me not wanting to take the next step to actually talk with the employers, until today! I was really proud of myself, or rather, I was in high spirites after that feat. I went to a bookstore and asked for the one incharge for the staff but was told that she weren't there today so I'll go back tomorrow and give it another go.
I've decided to go to two other bookstore too. I hope I'll have some luck with any of them...


Over and out, Emma.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar