tisdag 19 oktober 2010

What is this Autumn?

HI!
I thought that I would be active here, but it seems like I have a hard time keeping that up.
Autumn has really given Sweden a big punch in its face. It has come fast, and hard. All of a sudden the weather has turned from a little chilly till degrees below freezing point. My mom even thought she saw tiny tiny snowflakes last week!
Me and my sister went on a walk a couple of days ago, it was gorgeous outside! We went to the nearby lake and took some photos.
Haha I don't know what I should write anymore. I just got this sudden urge of wanting to write something. But I have nothing to write about XD
Oh right! As I mentioned before, I am currently watching Sungkyunkwan Scandal, and it is growing on me! I really like this song, it suits this entry and the season ^^

Well well, this will be it for now.
Over and out, Emma.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar