torsdag 21 oktober 2010

Sungkyunkwan Scandal

Good night
I'm currently watching Sungkyunkwan Scandal even though I decided that I would go to bed after finishing episode 11. But it was such a clifhanger that I had to continue watching XD I'm pathetic watching this drama. I'm practically obsessed with it! Haha and the male actors' are so handsome it's dangerous! I mean, both Park Yoo Chun and Yoo Ah In are not only freaking handsome but great actors' too!
I'm only writing this entry to get an outlet for my feelings, I am almost sure this is going to be my favorite drama, if it keeps the same standard as it has until now I mean.
Even though I've seen more than half the drama, I can't figure out if I have a favorite character...I thought I had before but I'm not as sure anymore...My favorite was Goo Yong Ha (Song Joong Ki), he is clever and likes to make jokes at the expense of others. Hmmm...I think I'll figure this out soon enough ^^

Over and out, Emma.
(Yoo Ah In, Park Yoo Chun, Park Min Young and Song Joong Ki)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar