torsdag 4 november 2010

Mayday, calling for work!

Hi
It has been a paus here. I have thought many times that I should post a new entry but not come up with anything worth writing here.

But today I got a call from a company which I contacted before. Tomorrow I'm going on an interview. I hope it'll be fine. Eventhough this job seems promissing, I am still grasping onto the possibility of working at the Science Fiction bookshop...that would be an awesome workingplace! But I feel that I have done anything in my power, now it's up to them.

I often think about writing a novel. But when I come up with a story, I'm always somewhere I cannot write it down, like yesterday in the car for example. But I managed to write a begining of a story, which I am actually pleased with. This is what I have written so far:

"This night had to be the most peculiar in a long time.
Josephine sat in her room on the second floor, watching the night sky through her window.
Even though the wind was blowing hard outside, it seemed like the clouds were rushing in a hurry across the starry night sky.
"

I thought this story would be about Josephine, a lady living in the 20th century. After some, not very unusual events, she suddenly is found brutually murdering a man.
It'll be like an Urban Legend, that something makes her commit the murder. I hope I'll continue and finish it though.

Over and out, Emma.

1 kommentar: