fredag 26 november 2010

Confused much?

The weirdest thing just happend! I got the biggest urge to cry! And I don't know why, this is so fishy! But the feeling is fading now...It was so close, it was like the tears was at the tip of my eyelid, balancing on the edge, but then and just in the nick of time, they decided to not fall over. Now I'm back to normal :o Creepy! What if I was possesed by a depressed ghost or something?!

To talk about something else, the day before yesterday I got my first job as a snow shovler 8D It was me, Magnus (our supervisor) and Sam (he is from the same agency as me). Our assignment was to shovle snow and sand commuter train platforms at 4 trainstations, in total 7 platforms. It took us a good 5hours to finish, as we started 6 o'clock and finished an hour before midnight. The trainstation we ended with was where I live so I said goodbye to the other two and my dad was kind enough to pick me up. I am a bit sour now...but as our supervisor said, we get paid for working out XD

Oh I justed noticed, no greating today :o that's so rude of me! Well, it's time for me to end this unnecessary ranting...

Over and out, Emma.

P.S.
I just have to show how far, or not, I have come in my progress of making Malfoy. This is how much I have colored...


 ...only the skin and his eyes which I'm not a 100% satisfied with yet.

D.S.

1 kommentar:

  1. Oj va skumt att du ville gråta helt plötsligt.. låter indeed fishy!
    Malfoy blir bra förresten~ keep up the good work!

    SvaraRadera