tisdag 16 november 2010

Harry Potter, here I come!

Hi!
I am goint to try to be more active here, like writing everyday, or maybe every second day might be more realistic. Today, me and my sister went and bought the tickets we had reserved at the cinema for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1, which we are going to see tomorrow with 3 friends. It is going to be awesome~
They had put up a commercial poster and even a stand, of some kind, containing huge posters, a Wii consol, a glass case with miniature Harry Potter stuff in it and also a wide screen Tv showing a trailer. I got a bit irritated. I have this policy when I am going to see a movie which I have longed for a long time to see to come out in the cinema, I have forbid myself to see any trailor of that movie, I want it to be a first time seing everyting in the salon. Obviously, Harry Potter is one of these movies. I had succeeded with this task, until today, the day before .__.


Over and out, Emma.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar