torsdag 18 november 2010

Mixed info

Hello hello

OMG that phrase sounds really swenglish-ish! Haha great way to start an entry. Okay. Today I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 at the cinema. It was really good and I think many scenes looked like they were taken from my mind or something, they were exactly how I had imagined while reading the book. Well done mr director 8D

I think I want to post my very delayed pics from this summer now..yes, that seems like a good idea. I hope that the pics want to collaborate with me today, they didn't last time. I actually wanted to have the picture in the middle of the entry instead of at the top...anyway, that's not important. Let's start showing the pictures 8D (I have a feeling that this entry is going to be long...!)

So this is the first day of our trip to Germany, Bavaria. 
Day 1: July 7th. "The arrival to Ottobeuren"
A cute house at the side of the road on our way to Ottobeuren.
The little village Ottobeuren in the shadows of the church Basilika.
My lunch that day. I swear, this is the most delicious Spaghetti Bolognese I have EVER eaten!

Day 2 : July 8th. "A trip to Münich"
I saw this beautiful, monument (?), on our way into the heart of Münich.
Before reaching the heart of Münich, we found this memorial place for the King of pop, Michael Jackson.
I love the gothic style and this house was so big and gorgeous I had to take some photos of it.
My lunch for the day, not even near the same taste sensation I had the day before.
Okay, I think I'll continue with this tomorrow. I have to get some sleep before the alarm goes of .__."

Over and out, Emma.

1 kommentar:

  1. Åh men vad kul att du tittade in på min blogg! Själv ääälskar jag headern på din blogg. Den är typ... ball.

    Jag kan absolut tänka mig att HP-filmen var suverän. Det var meningen att jag skulle se filmen igår, men biljetterna vi hade bokat hade typ någon annan fått. Fattar inte hur, men men. Den kan man ju se någon annan dag. Typ. i_i

    SvaraRadera