tisdag 16 november 2010

Update

Hello!
I haven't announced that I got a job! You know the interview I went on for 2 weeks ago? They hired me :D My duty is to remove snow from the train platform and -rail. The risks are high some even involve a deadly outcome... But I am going to make sure that I keep a safe distans all the time, as they said on the safty education.

Anyway! As usual, I tend to long all week for my weekly riding lesson. This week, one of my friends, Roja, acompanied us to the stable. We had a fill-in teacher, which, acording to the rumors, was new. Lucky me, got one of my favorite horses, Stella, or Sternchen H which is her given name. I am not going to lie, the fill-in was not good. She made the whole lesson really messy and was hard on everybody. She didn't even give positive critique to everyone. The only good thing I got was that I didn't cut of the corners.
The atmosphere in the stable after the lesson was really tense... I even heard that one of us were close to tears...! I hope we won't get her anytime ever again!



Over and out, Emma.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar