lördag 20 november 2010

Good Evening

Hi!
So I am on pins and needles at the moment, having one eye on my cellphone all the time. The job I got as a snow shovler is a job with no specific times, they call you, like 2 hours ahead and today is the day this service starts. So I have to be available 24/7. It is pretty nerv-wrecking, really!

By the way, ever since I saw the last Harry Potter movie, it has constantly been on my brain! It started with that I found this band, Let's Lumos! on youtube, which I have been listening on ever since. Then I decided that I was going to reread the whole series and this afternoon, I first saw this "behind scences" show about the last movie and right after, I saw the first movie. 
HAHA and for a some minutes ago, I took a test (on this swedish site http://harrypotter.nu/) about how much I know about the series XD I took it like 5 times and got acceptable everytime (10-12 of 18).

Haha and to top it all, I am currently working at this fanart of Draco Malfoy. I have started coloring it but this is the sketch-lineart.


Over and out, Emma.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar